1. The Service does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in end device of the Website User and are intended for the use of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the duration of their storage in the User’s end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and gaining access to them is the Company.
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adapting the content of the Company’s websites to user preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these cookie files allow to recognize the Website User’s device and display the website accordingly, adapted to the user’s individual needs;
b) create statistics that help to understand how the Website Users’ use the websites, which allows to improve the structure and content of these pages;
c) maintain the Session of the Service User (after logging in), so that the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website.
5. The Website may contain references to other websites that apply their own privacy policies. We recommend you to read each of these policies as the Company holds no responsibility for the privacy policies of these services.
6. There are two main types of cookies used within the Service:
a) session cookies, which are temporary files stored in the User’s end device until the user logs out, leaves the website or disables the software (web browser);
b) persistent cookies, which cookies that are stored in the User’s end device for the period specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User;
c) third party cookies – these are files originating from e.g. advertising servers, companies’ servers and service providers cooperating with the owner of a given website. These cookies allow to customize ads, (which make the use of websites free of charge), to the preferences and habits of their users. They also allow to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising efforts (for example, by counting how many people clicked on the ad and went to the advertiser’s website).
7. The Website uses different types of cookies with different functionalities and containing different information.
8. In accordance with the practice adopted by most websites, the Company may store HTTP queries addressed to our server. This means that the Company knows the public IP addresses from which users view the information content of the Service. The resources viewed are identified by URLs. We also know:
- The time of request
- The time of response
- client station name – http identification,
- information about errors that occurred during the http transactions,
- URL address of the webpage visited earlier by the user (referer link) – in cases when the website was entered via a link
- information about the user’s browser
This data is not associated with specific people browsing the Company’s websites, subject to the provisions referred to in section 9. In order to ensure the highest quality of the website, we occasionally analyze log files to determine which pages are visited most often, which web browsers are used and whether the structure of the website does not contain errors, etc.
9. Cookies on the website in general do not collect personal data. An exception to the rules set out in the above points, is the use of the contact form, i.e. its completing and sending. In such cases, all personal data contained in the above-mention forms are entered by the data subjects themselves and processed on the basis of the conditions laid down in separate legal provisions, in particular the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
10. A prerequisite for cookies’ use is their acceptance by the browser and absence of removal from the drive. In many cases, web browsing software allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Users of the Website may change their cookie settings at any time. These settings may be changed, in particular, as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the internet browser or to be informed about them being placed on the Device of the Website User every single time. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of the respective web browser.
12. In the event of a change in the existing policy, the above provisions will be modified accordingly.